What is the General Practice Improvement Programme?
The General Practice Improvement Programme (GPIP) provides fast, practical improvement to help reduce pressures and release efficiencies within general practice.
Working through 7 high impact areas, and following a 'Teach, Simulate, Do' philosophy, practice staff are empowered to make real and lasting change that benefits both patients and practice staff.
- Creates headspace for practices working their way through current and future pressures.
- We work with clinicians and staff to identify and strip out wasteful activities.
- Provides Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) with a practical way of demonstrating value to practice members
- GPIP creates more time, and time is the most precious commodity in a modern practice.
- Solving real operational headaches for a practice, de-personalising emotive issues and building improvement confidence.